Latest version There was a problem with the request.

7 years 4 months ago #288181 by reintjes
After upgrading from version 1.9 the control panel shows:

Your version is 2.0.15+build.2016.11.04.23.56.32.d216344a5

How can I solve this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288204 by krileon
CB 1.x to CB 2.x is a migration not an upgrade. Please search the forums as we've already provided advice on migrating. Our package installer doesn't work well with a migration so you need to unzip it and install the zip file in the extensions/packages/ folder.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288233 by reintjes
As far as I know I did a migration by unzipping the file and install the zip file: 001_pkg_communitybuilder_2.0.15+build.2016.11.04.23.56.32.d216344a5 via Upload and install Joomla extensions.
After doing so, everything works well.
The only problem I have is that the control panel shows:

Your version is 2.0.15+build.2016.11.04.23.56.32.d216344a5

How can I solve this?

7 years 4 months ago #288272 by krileon
That means the HTTP request to do the version check is failing. More than likely the outbound connection is blocked by your server (e.g. profile a firewall).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288275 by reintjes
New updates of Joomla and other extensions are recognized.
What is the URL you are referring to?

7 years 4 months ago #288327 by krileon
Doesn't matter if you know you're up to date. The install doesn't and is why there's a version checker. You can turn it off within CB > Configuration > Integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn