CB 2.1.2 Update not available Joomla 3.6.5

7 years 1 month ago #290526 by mickelb
Control panel says 2.1.2 available. Click Update Now button and get "There are no updates available at the moment. Please check again later. " Checking further "Update: Could not open update site #133 "Community Builder Package Update Site", URL: update.joomlapolis.net/versions/pkg-communitybuilder-list.xml"

Has 2.1.2 been withdrawn or is there a problem with the update process?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #290527 by beat

mickelb wrote: Control panel says 2.1.2 available. Click Update Now button and get "There are no updates available at the moment. Please check again later. " Checking further "Update: Could not open update site #133 "Community Builder Package Update Site", URL: update.joomlapolis.net/versions/pkg-communitybuilder-list.xml"

Has 2.1.2 been withdrawn or is there a problem with the update process?

CB 2.1.2 is up and running. I also just checked all the upgrade files, and they are all for CB 2.1.2.

You should go to menu: Extensions -> Manage -> Update sites, then re-enable any disabled update sites.

Then go to menu: Extensions -> Manage -> Update, click "clear cache" and then "find updates".

That should solve your problem. Please confirm if it is the case too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 1 month ago #290528 by mickelb
Replied by mickelb on topic CB 2.1.2 Update not available Joomla 3.6.5
Not solved. Followed all steps and still get no updates available and "Update: Could not open update site #133 "Community Builder Package Update Site", URL: update.joomlapolis.net/versions/pkg-communitybuilder-list.xml"

7 years 1 month ago #290559 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.1.2 Update not available Joomla 3.6.5
Do updates for Joomla or other extensions work? The XML looks perfectly fine and is accessible. It also worked fine on our demosite and my local tests. You may have an issue with the outbound HTTPS request being blocked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #290588 by mickelb
Replied by mickelb on topic CB 2.1.2 Update not available Joomla 3.6.5
All other updates for Joomla and extensions work fine. I have 3 sites with the same CB 2.1.2 issue. No server errors showing.

I have resorted to installing the update package manually, so now have 2.1.2 on all sites. Hopefully the next update will work, but not too soon please!

7 years 1 month ago #290663 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.1.2 Update not available Joomla 3.6.5
Strange, don't know what to make of that. Guessing something to do with our switch to mandatory secure https URLs for our update server and version checks.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn