Kunena forum post not loading correctly

7 years 1 week ago #292163 by haasdijk
Kunena forum post not loading correctly was created by haasdijk
Inspired by one of the youtube videos by Nick I installed Kunena. The welcome message that installs (first forum post) can be read by guests but not by registered users. After logging in and clicking on the post the page will be loaded up to 95%. The page itself remains blanc. When you hover te page you can see the links are there.
Maybe this is a conflict with the template (because protostar works fine) but I'm not sure. I can't find what is the problem.

Can you please take a look into this? I can give you a username/password by email if you like.

site: www.platformvoorprofessionals.nl/forum
Joomla 3.6.5
JF Sirena template 1.2
CB 2.1.2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 week ago #292168 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Kunena forum post not loading correctly
Almost certain that it is a conflict with your template. But try to set Error reporting to maximum or check the server error logs. Maybe that wil give you a clue about what is wrong. Or ask template developer.

7 years 1 week ago #292173 by haasdijk
Replied by haasdijk on topic Kunena forum post not loading correctly
Astrid,
You're right. It seems to be a conflict with the preloaded in this template. Disabling this results in correct loading of the desired page(s). I will contact the template developer because the Sirena template is a template which is advised by CB. They'll probably fix this (or at least help me fix this).

Thanx!
Peter

7 years 1 week ago #292188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Kunena forum post not loading correctly
Looks like a styling conflict between your template and Kunenas. You probably need to use the Bootstrap 3 template Kunena provides if your Joomla template is Bootstrap 3 or tell Kunena to load Bootstrap 2. We however are not the developers of Kunena and recommend posting Kunena specific issues on their forums below for best answers.

www.kunena.org/forum/index

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn