Edit profile tab css error !?!?!

6 years 11 months ago #292467 by Virtuox
Edit profile tab css error !?!?! was created by Virtuox
Hello guys,
I hope you are well and hope you can help me :) please

I am about a week try to fix this simple css bug (I think) and can not solve it.

In the "edit profile tab" the div is fixed in page and it cause a layout error. When i scrool the mouse the div is fixed above the profile.

I m using version cb 2.1.2+build.2017

can you help me fix it please.
I ll be very greatful for you help
thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #292480 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit profile tab css error !?!?!
Works fine in my tests and on our demo site. My guess is you've a CSS conflict probably adding padding or margin to it. Right click and inspect element on it to open your browser console then review the tooltip element in the DOM to see what CSS is doing it. If the menu closes before you can reach the console right click on it when it's open to open the context menu then click in the console and it should stay open.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #292485 by Virtuox
Replied by Virtuox on topic Edit profile tab css error !?!?!

krileon wrote: Works fine in my tests and on our demo site. My guess is you've a CSS conflict probably adding padding or margin to it. Right click and inspect element on it to open your browser console then review the tooltip element in the DOM to see what CSS is doing it. If the menu closes before you can reach the console right click on it when it's open to open the context menu then click in the console and it should stay open.

Thanks so much for you reply krileon

i try a reply, but it was wrong. and not work yet. I think it about position fixed, becouse the menu is stactat in this position this code say:

div#qtip-3 {
    z-index: 15001;
    top: 219px;
    left: 92.5px;
    opacity: 1;
    display: block;
}

6 years 11 months ago #292486 by Virtuox
It is only css, yes!

There is some way to change this apresentation to edit profile? like presentation in tabs, and nome dropdown like it. Becouse a put in a correct place, set this "left" and "rigth" you can see in mu post before. But all others dispositives it was very wrong. screen, tableb, ipad screen this edit menu appear out of your place.

6 years 11 months ago #292508 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit profile tab css error !?!?!
That's the CB Menu tab. It's supposed to be a menu. It does not have a tabbed mode, which wouldn't make sense for its usage. It does have a table mode which you can adjust by editing the CB Menu plugin. I don't know what more to tell you. You've a CSS conflict that you'll need to address. It is likely from your Joomla template. Switch to default Joomla protostar then purge all cache to confirm.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #292521 by Virtuox

krileon wrote: That's the CB Menu tab. It's supposed to be a menu. It does not have a tabbed mode, which wouldn't make sense for its usage. It does have a table mode which you can adjust by editing the CB Menu plugin. I don't know what more to tell you. You've a CSS conflict that you'll need to address. It is likely from your Joomla template. Switch to default Joomla protostar then purge all cache to confirm.

Thanks for these orientations krileon,

I use Helix3 template, and try change to Protostar default joomla and the menu work well. So it is a template conflict sure!

Sorry i cant not change my template now :(

I try it you say. set CB menu plugin to table mode. I like so much this mode presentation edit profile, but it show some string text. See the pic please,

You know how can I fix it?

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn