Edit profile tab css error !?!?!

6 years 11 months ago #292592 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit profile tab css error !?!?!
Looks like those strings aren't translating. I however recommend trying to address the CSS conflict instead. Have added a bug ticket to look into why those strings aren't being passed through translations.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6557

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #292631 by Virtuox
Replied by Virtuox on topic Edit profile tab css error !?!?!

krileon wrote: Looks like those strings aren't translating. I however recommend trying to address the CSS conflict instead. Have added a bug ticket to look into why those strings aren't being passed through translations.

thanks so much for all your attention Krileon,

Yes, I wanted so much to address the CSS conflict instead, but i do all I can do and not can fix it! the css confict exist yet.
Thanks for the ticket.

6 years 11 months ago #292720 by Virtuox

krileon wrote: Looks like those strings aren't translating. I however recommend trying to address the CSS conflict instead. Have added a bug ticket to look into why those strings aren't being passed through translations.

Dear krileon,

Now i can see that more places in my community builder has this css conflict. In registation too. Tips are fixed in the screen too. Make a bad interation with the users.

Please you can help me to fix it? I try add several css, but I m begging to it, I think it is easy for someone has experience :)

I ll be very grateful for some help

6 years 11 months ago #292745 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit profile tab css error !?!?!
No I can not help you fix it as it's a problem with your template. Please contact the developer of your template or switch to a template with less conflicts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #292762 by Virtuox

krileon wrote: No I can not help you fix it as it's a problem with your template. Please contact the developer of your template or switch to a template with less conflicts.

I think it is the way. This tamplate is being a terror to my project... a lot of conflicts, it will be a hard work, but i ll have to do it!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn