Remove small icon by listing owner’s name on top LH side of listing?

6 years 11 months ago #293912 by CliveW
Afternoon all,

Sorry if this is a daft question, but Is there a way of removing the avatar/icon from a users profile? I have been trying to turn this off but cannnot see where/how?

Kind regards

Clive
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #293918 by krileon
Listing of what? That doesn't look like it has anything to do with CB. If it's a Joomla article then CB doesn't output avatar to it. We only replace the author name if CB Author Bot is installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293932 by CliveW
Hi krileon, Thanks for getting back to me.

It's a JReviews listing but when I asked on that forum I was told it would be CB controlling the avatar....

Kind regards

Clive

6 years 11 months ago #293943 by krileon
They maybe calling CB API to output the avatar, but we have no control over what JReviews does. They'd need to add a parameter to turn off doing that. We have no JReviews integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293945 by CliveW
Thanks krileon,

I will go back to JReviews.

Best wishes

Clive

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn