Optimum CB canvas size

6 years 7 months ago #295954 by beniniu
Optimum CB canvas size was created by beniniu
Hi there,
I am creating some new canvas images for our community members and wanted to know what the optimum size or aspect ratio should be?
Cheers
Shaun

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #295997 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Optimum CB canvas size
Your canvas images should be at least 200px height. Width should be landscape proportionate. At minimum probably 600x200, but it really depends on how large you allow the profile to be. It will scale up and down as necessary for the canvas using CSS. The height will never be more than 200px and never lass than 100px.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beniniu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.384 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn