[SOLVED] cb-profile/sendnewpass error

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #297822 by heinzoellrich
[SOLVED] cb-profile/sendnewpass error was created by heinzoellrich
Good day Community
I have spend the last three hours searching for a solution before venturing to the forum
I have a Joomla 3.5.0 website with cb 2.1.3

If I go to the option Forgot login?
Reminder needed for
Lost Password

I complete username and email address and select send Password

the following happens: see attached please

I have tried everything I can think of.

Also just to confirm something else. If I do not type my email address physically with keyboard instead of selecting email address in popup list then the send password button remains inactive
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #297827 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb-profile/sendnewpass error
I've no idea how you're missing the resetCount database column in _users. That was introduced in Joomla 2.5. Within Extensions > Manage > Database see if there's any database issues to fix otherwise update Joomla. If issue persists then install latest CB build and run the database fix tools in CB > Tools.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago #297829 by heinzoellrich
Replied by heinzoellrich on topic cb-profile/sendnewpass error
Solved. thank you. indeed there was a database issue.
Extensions > Manage > Database
Regards
Heinz
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.657 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn