internal server error

6 years 6 months ago #298180 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic internal server error
Edit your userlist within CB > List Management and under Parameters > Paging ensure you've a reasonable value set for "Number of entries per page" (e.g. 15 by default) as you maybe trying to display every user on your site on one page causing it to crash.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #298198 by boluak
Replied by boluak on topic internal server error

krileon wrote: Edit your userlist within CB > List Management and under Parameters > Paging ensure you've a reasonable value set for "Number of entries per page" (e.g. 15 by default) as you maybe trying to display every user on your site on one page causing it to crash.

Thanks for your reply,

I tried that, also retried again now, the same error
"500 Internal server error
Internal server error."
All links to user list, gives error including those under
control panel/user management
control panel/list management
control panel/list management/member list (clicking the link or choosing edit)

clicking on "new" also comes up with 500 error
I can copy but the copy also exhibits same error behavior - cant edit, cant open

I have ran the user database tools under tools, all came up green- no error detected

have tried all i can, including head scratching, hair pulling and screaming!
I can give you access if you want to check it yourself?

6 years 6 months ago #298238 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic internal server error
Disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management and retry to see if it's something installed. Aside from that I don't know what to tell you beyond contact your host if you're unable to debug a server error. Probably something you've installed is causing a serious conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn