How to disable community builder?

6 years 5 months ago #298862 by Venice90
How to disable community builder? was created by Venice90
Hi,

May i know how to disable community builder? I have try to disable it in modules but i cant log in registered page using my old login form.
Please advice.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298878 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to disable community builder?
You're not supposed to login or register outside of CB. You need to use CBs login module and registration if you're going to use CB. CB will redirect from Joomla login and registration to CBs to prevent backdoor registration and login attempts. You can disable that functionality by unpublishing CBs system plugin in Extensions > Plugins, but it is not recommended to do so.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn