Tab contact info

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299343 by panhipo
Tab contact info was created by panhipo
Hello,
I made an extra tab CONTACT INFO . Now I want to link some fields with this tab. But when I do that I only can connect 1 field (also 1 field tab USER INFORMATION)

I see when i make an other menu of contact info and items linked there becomes a white space of a rule (blank) So I think the fielditem i s placed but it is invisible

Maybe yoy have a solution?

Thanx
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299365 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tab contact info
If you want more fields on a tab simply add them to that tab when creating or editing them within CB > Field Management. Suggest reading our CB Primer Book carefully, which you can download below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299394 by panhipo
Replied by panhipo on topic Tab contact info
I've read CB primer but I can't still get fields in a tab. The space is there what i've told but everything is stays invisble?

GG

6 years 4 months ago #299405 by krileon
Your field needs to be set to display on profile. Ensure "Show on Profile" is set accordingly and that the field is of course published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299407 by panhipo
Replied by panhipo on topic Tab contact info
Hello,
I just can make 1 field in tab. I do want you said but I just can make 1 field in a tab. The 2nd etc. with also set accordingly doens't appear in tab.??

GG

6 years 4 months ago #299411 by krileon
You create the fields within CB > Field Management and assign them to that tab using the Tab parameter while editing/creating your fields. The are other factors like ensuring the field is published and set to display on profile. If it's a fieldtype from a plugin then the plugin for that fieldtype also needs to be published. I don't know what more to tell you, sorry. This is basic usage covered in the CB Primer Book. You can also check out our videos below.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PuyzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn