Saving avatar canvas userinfo is not working after a few times

6 years 3 months ago #299652 by panhipo
Hello,

When I'm testing to make changes in userprofile (frontend) after a few times when I want to make a chanhe it's no possible anymore. Avatar, canvas and userinformation.
When I want to save a change I get a white page and it's blocking.

Ther is noting changed.

How is this possible.

I restored a few times because I tought it was a problem with a plugin. I deactivate it everytime and everytime after some changes I get the problem again.

Geert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #299667 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and see if any errors output instead of a blank page. If not please check your server error log as some sort of server side error is occurring.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #299689 by panhipo
Hello,

I get the message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 31457280 bytes) in /home/nwb/domains/brabantcircuit.nl/public_html/nwbx/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php on line 2276

I increade memory but then I get the message:
The size of BLOB/TEXT data inserted in one transaction is greater than 10% of redo log size. Increase the redo log size using innodb_log_file_size.

Provider can not change log_size on the server. The database is not the correct query. It's saving the image in the database en there should only be staying STATC DATA no images. Is it possible to save it on server instead of the database.

I noticed that this problem arrise when I changed the avatar and canvas more than a few times?

It seems that database is full for this particuler member?

When I change to an other member with inlog frontend I can change e.g. userinfo/change canvas etc.

It seams

maybe you can do something with this information?

Geert Groen

6 years 3 months ago #299712 by krileon
I've no idea how you could possibly by capping the log size out. Images are not stored in the database beyond their name. Review the _comprofiler tabe and see if any of the columns are filled up with significant amounts of data. Sorry, no clue what's going on with your database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn