Error when saving a new user

6 years 4 months ago #299688 by indira17
Error when saving a new user was created by indira17
Good morning,
I have a problem with user management, when I create a new user and press the button to save / save and close an error appears: "the functions of the database, do not report any error", then I press the button again to save and it no longer appears, but I have to re-enter the password that I generated for the user because it does not save it the first time, while the other fields do appear saved. I have checked with the activated debug mode and these are the errors that it shows:

JUser-> save () JROOT \ libraries \ CBLib \ CB \ Database \ Table \ UserTable.php: 574

CB \ Database \ Table \ UserTable-> store () JROOT \ libraries \ CBLib \ CB \ Database \ Table \ UserTable.php: 1043

CB \ Database \ Table \ UserTable-> saveSafely () JROOT \ administrator \ components \ com_comprofiler \ controller \ controller.user.php: 171

CBController_user-> saveUser () JROOT \ administrator \ components \ com_comprofiler \ admin.comprofiler.controller.php: 282

require () JROOT \ administrator \ components \ com_comprofiler \ comprofiler.php: 14

Any idea why this happens? Can someone please help me?

Attached screenshot

Thank´s advance

Best regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299711 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error when saving a new user
It's erroring during Joomla store. Probably a 3rd party Joomla user plugin. Within Extensions > Plugins review the published Joomla user plugins and unpublish them all except "User - Joomla!" then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299722 by indira17
Replied by indira17 on topic Error when saving a new user
Hi, thank´s for your response,
These are the plugins that I have related to users, I have disabled them all and the failure persists.
Attached screenshot.

Thank´s advance
Regards
Attachments:

6 years 4 months ago #299736 by krileon
Only 2 of those are user plugins. You need to navigate to Extensions > Plugins and review the user plugins there (filter the list as needed). If issue persists repeat with 3rd party system plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300170 by indira17
Replied by indira17 on topic Error when saving a new user
Hi,
Sorry for my late response, I have tried disabling the system plugins too and the error persists, I don´t know what happens :(, you know if there is something else that causes this failure, thanks for the help!

thanks advance
Regards

6 years 4 months ago #300188 by krileon
Don't know what to suggest, sorry. The error is occurring during Joomla store. Can you create users within Joomla user manager?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn