Does a module showing the user profile exists?

6 years 1 week ago #303105 by roby1978
Hi

I wanted to place on my sidebar a module that displays the profile of the user (after he/she logs in) showing for example avatar and name - such a module exists?

thanks a lot!

Ciao

Roberto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #303140 by krileon
The login module included with CB does this already. Review its parameters carefully as it can be configured to display the avatar and name.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 week ago #303146 by roby1978
Replied by roby1978 on topic Does a module showing the user profile exists?
it's just nowhere to be found, even if I try to create a new module, it doesn't appear - can't I download it anywhere? i've an old CB built 1.9.1

Could this be the problem?

thanks again ;)

Ciao

Roberto

6 years 1 week ago #303147 by nant

roby1978 wrote: it's just nowhere to be found, even if I try to create a new module, it doesn't appear - can't I download it anywhere? i've an old CB built 1.9.1

Could this be the problem?

thanks again ;)

Ciao

Roberto

YES, having a 3+ year old out dated / no longer supported software package would cause you issues.

Specially if you are on Joomla 3+.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn