Error

5 years 10 months ago #304576 by borja
Error was created by borja
I receive this message after login but i cannot know which the problem is:

"JERROR_ALERTNOAUTHOR=No tiene autorización para ver este recurso"

I've been trying and the problem come when I put a CB Login menu in the menu. If instead of putting a "CB Login Menu" , I Create an "Menu Item Alias" to another "CB Login Menu", it works properly.

What's wong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #304577 by borja
Replied by borja on topic Error
The problem comes when the entry is restricted for Guests and CB Login menu . I would like to be redirected also to the index.php but how can i do that?

5 years 10 months ago #304583 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error
Edit your CB login module and set the login redirect to index.php. It'll then send them back to the home page after login.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #304597 by borja
Replied by borja on topic Error
This is done and i'm redirected to the CB Login Module and not to my index.php.

5 years 10 months ago #304613 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error
The CB Login menu endpoint just loads the first available CB Login module. So if you're logging in form there be sure you've edited the correct CB Login module and adjusted its login redirect as needed. If it's the first time a user is logging in then the first time login redirect will be applied, if supplied, within CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds