[SOLVED] Updating profile

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307315 by rjzilver
[SOLVED] Updating profile was created by rjzilver
When i update my profile i'm getting on a white screen the error message :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14681852 bytes) in /home/sites/site48072/web/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php on line 2049

Anybody an idea how to solve this?

Thanks in advance, Roelof Jan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307331 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Updating profile
You've exhausted your sites memory limits. Looks like you've a memory limit of 128mb. Try disabling installed CB plugins or Joomla extensions 1 by 1 to reduce the memory usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #307337 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Updating profile

krileon wrote: You've exhausted your sites memory limits. Looks like you've a memory limit of 128mb. Try disabling installed CB plugins or Joomla extensions 1 by 1 to reduce the memory usage.

Or work with your host to increase PHP memory

5 years 6 months ago #307338 by rjzilver
Replied by rjzilver on topic Updating profile
The provider increased memory and updated PHP this morning. Problem solved! Thanks for your reply!

Regards, Roelof Jan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn