Blank registration page

5 years 7 months ago #307468 by publish
Blank registration page was created by publish
Hi,

I have a create an account link in the login module.

Register Login Link is set to hide in the module settings

when you click the link it goes to a blank page. cb-registration

Can I ether correct the create an account page or remove it?

I have a separate subscription system that is used to create an account.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307512 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Blank registration page
Ensure CB Core is public and published in CB > Plugin Management (you shouldn't be able to unpublish it, but access isn't restricted at this time). If it already is ensure the core tab Contact Info in CB > Tab Management is published as it by default has all your core fields on it. If it is check within CB > Field Management that you didn't disable registration output of your core fields (e.g. username, name, email, etc..). All of this should default work out of the box and should never be blank unless deliberately configured to be blank or a 3rd party extension is breaking the component output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #307520 by publish
Replied by publish on topic Blank registration page
Hi,

It's still not working I'm afraid,

CB Core was set to special for some reason, not sure why so I changed it to public.

The tab is published and I think the fields are correct as well?

Still just a blank page :(
Attachments:

5 years 6 months ago #307522 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Blank registration page
Turn on Joomla debug to maximum level and see if the blank page gives more info.

5 years 6 months ago #307524 by publish
Replied by publish on topic Blank registration page
It looks like I set a lot of the plugins to special access when developing a few months ago, now I want to go live but I'm not sure what they should be.

I have a range of different groups that I want to have different access.

I'll have to look at what access they should all be, I have now got the sign up page back though!

Thank you,

5 years 6 months ago #307536 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Blank registration page
Typically you shouldn't be changing a plugins access permissions to begin with unless you absolutely understand the purpose of doing so. Reset them all back to Public is my recommendation. You typically control access to the content of those plugins by other means (e.g. their tabs if they have any, Joomla menu items to them, their content that they display directly has access parameters, etc...).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn