[SOLVED] No Community Builder backend after Joomla 3.8.13 update

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307850 by abarron
All my backend admin pages for Community builder are giving me a white screen since I installed 3.8.13. The rest of the backend is working fine but for some reason, all Community Builder and CB Subs pages are giving me the white screen of death. Any ideas what would be causing this? I have the latest build of both Community Builder and CB Subs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307851 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retest to see if any errors expose. If none do check server error log for any fatal errors. See the below FAQ regarding blank pages.

www.joomlapolis.com/faq/18227-blank-page-issue

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #307853 by abarron
This is the error after turning on the reporting:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; cbEnhancedRegistration has a deprecated constructor in /home/oscaca/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_enhancedregistration/cb.enhancedregistration.php on line 14

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getcaptchaTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oscaca/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 36

Warning: Declaration of getcaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui) should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /home/oscaca/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 765

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; moscomprofilerPrivacy has a deprecated constructor in /home/oscaca/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprivacy/cb.privacy.php on line 29

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; comprofilerDBTable has a deprecated constructor in /home/oscaca/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/comprofilerDBTable.php on line 25

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; pbProfileBookEntry has a deprecated constructor in /home/oscaca/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/cb.profilebook.php on line 112

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getprofilebookTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oscaca/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/cb.profilebook.php on line 142

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plug_cbautowelcomeclass has a deprecated constructor in /home/oscaca/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautowelcome/cb.autowelcome.php on line 20

Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $user in /home/oscaca/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbreconfirmemail/cbreconfirmemail.php on line 134

5 years 6 months ago #307854 by abarron
I see the issue now. I also updated php to 7.2 and that was the issue! I put it back to 5.6 and it's working now. Any idea when it will be compatible with 7.x?

5 years 6 months ago #307855 by nant
Community Builder and all Joomlapolis add-ons are Joomla 3.8.13 and PHP 7.2 compatible.

Your site has some outdate add-ons (CB Captcha that has been replaced by CB Antispam, CB Privacy that needs to be updated, CB ProfileBook that needs to be udpated, CB AutoWelcome and CB Reconfirm als need to be udpated). You will need a new Professional membership subscription to download the latest builds.

plug_enhancedregistration is not ours, so you need to contact the developer for updates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abarron

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn