Cb_Video field

5 years 5 months ago #308178 by fra11
Cb_Video field was created by fra11
Hello, about the Cb_video field I'd like to know if the latest version supports the autoplay and loop playing starting with audio off option settings from backend.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #308221 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb_Video field
It is not possible to enable autoplay or looping. There are no plans to provide support for either feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308901 by fra11
Replied by fra11 on topic Cb_Video field
That's ok, thanks. Anyway, it's possible to make them by editing it from the source code, right?

5 years 4 months ago #308918 by krileon
Yes, but I don't advise doing so. Autoplay is bad practice and incredibly annoying for users. In addition to this you'll lose any core modifications you make every time you update CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #309097 by fra11
Replied by fra11 on topic Cb_Video field
Yes, I know it, but I'd need at least for one specific video field. In case, do you have any code to copy and past for it or any idea how to edit it for making it working so (if it's not a a complicate thing)?
Thanks a lot... :)

ps: or in case, does any joomlapolis paid support can do that?

5 years 4 months ago #309135 by krileon
We do not provide support for core modifications, sorry. You'll find the code for core fields in the below file.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn