Info ablot the userlist

5 years 4 months ago #308873 by fra11
Info ablot the userlist was created by fra11
Hello, does anyone know what the file path to find the string showing the number of members in the search list is (I mind the number of member showing on the top page of the userlist page). I'm not able to find it in the components/comprofiler.html

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308887 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Info ablot the userlist
It's a language string that you can override using the language overrides functionality below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Specifically it's the SITENAME_HAS_TOTAL_REGISTERED_MEMBERS and USERS_COUNT_MEMBERS language keys.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fra11

5 years 4 months ago #308903 by fra11
Replied by fra11 on topic Info ablot the userlist
ok, and could you suggest me also where to find the search fields strings on the source code?
Thanks a lot.

5 years 4 months ago #308919 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Info ablot the userlist
Simply modify it using the language overrides. You can translate it to empty if you don't want it displayed. Regardless it can be found in the below file.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php

I do not recommend modifying core code. You will lose your changes every time you update CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fra11

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn