[SOLVED] JOOMLA\CMS\FORM\FORM::GETINSTANCE() COULD NOT LOAD FILE

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #310755 by paul_mcdonald
I am getting the following error on one of my sites when users click on UPDATE MY PROFILE.

JOOMLA\CMS\FORM\FORM::GETINSTANCE() COULD NOT LOAD FILE

The profile loads fine, but as soon as the user tries to edit their information, they receive the error message.

I've tried reinstalling community builder, however it did not change anything.

Any suggestions to fix are appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310758 by krileon
Ensure both Joomla and CB are completely up to date. The JForm API is used by the params field, but that API should be available as well as the files it's trying to load since they're core Joomla user form files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #310759 by paul_mcdonald
Thanks ... not sure what got out of sync, but applying the latest update from 3.9.2 to 3.9.3 seems to have fixed my issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn