[SOLVED] PHP 7.3 error within StreamAdapter.php

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #314813 by mjt78
Hi,
When I upgrade to php 7.3 I get this error:
Argument 2 passed to GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter::createResponseObject() must be of the type array, null given
Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #314858 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PHP 7.3 error within StreamAdapter.php
You need to provide the full error path as I've no idea what file that's occurring in since a lot of extensions also use Guzzle. Ensure you've the latest CB build installed as well. CB has been tested up to PHP 7.3.9 as working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #314920 by mjt78
Replied by mjt78 on topic PHP 7.3 error within StreamAdapter.php
Hi,
here is the message I get from administration panel:

Une erreur s'est produite

0 Argument 2 passed to GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter::createResponseObject() must be of the type array, null given, called in D:\wamp64\www\rando-rambouillet\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php on line 67

Retour au panneau de contrôle

and I can't access to the community builder configuration.
the version is: 2.4.2

4 years 5 months ago #314933 by beat
Replied by beat on topic PHP 7.3 error within StreamAdapter.php

mjt78 wrote: Hi,
here is the message I get from administration panel:

0 Argument 2 passed to GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter::createResponseObject() must be of the type array, null given, called in D:\wamp64\www\rando-rambouillet\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php on line 67

and I can't access to the community builder configuration.
the version is: 2.4.2

There is a Warning that can be displayed for the cause.

Please turn error displays on, by setting in Joomla in System, Global Configuration, in System, Debug System to Yes, then redo the operation, and give the output to help us help you.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

4 years 5 months ago #314935 by mjt78
Replied by mjt78 on topic PHP 7.3 error within StreamAdapter.php

D:\wamp64\www\rando-rambouillet\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php:71

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php:71
2 GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter->createResponseObject() JROOT\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php:67
3 GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter->createResponse() JROOT\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php:52
4 GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter->send() JROOT\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Client.php:210
5 GuzzleHttp\Client->send() JROOT\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Client.php:173
6 GuzzleHttp\Client->get() JROOT\administrator\modules\mod_cbadmin\helper.php:356
7 modCBAdminHelper::getFeedXML() JROOT\administrator\modules\mod_cbadmin\mod_cbadmin.php:176
8 include() JROOT\libraries\src\Helper\ModuleHelper.php:200
9 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT\administrator\components\com_cpanel\views\cpanel\tmpl\default.php:71
10 include() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\View\HtmlView.php:697
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\View\HtmlView.php:230
12 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT\administrator\components\com_cpanel\views\cpanel\view.html.php:65
13 CpanelViewCpanel->display() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:672
14 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:710
15 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT\administrator\components\com_cpanel\cpanel.php:15
16 require_once() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:402
17 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:377
18 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:101
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:159
20 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:196
21 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\administrator\index.php:51

4 years 5 months ago #314946 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PHP 7.3 error within StreamAdapter.php
That's caused by incorrectly installed cURL. Contact your host to have them ensure cURL is properly installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn