No Access to the backend

4 years 1 month ago #316833 by kingkong123
No Access to the backend was created by kingkong123
I have installed the freeversion to my joomla site 3.XX. Now I cant lock in the backend. The regular password doesnt fit. Changing the php-my admin datafile doesnt help ( bak_users ). If i take the "?" on the "admin-mask" i became a new mask on the front end with a requirement for a new password. But the new password given to the regular email Adress doesnt fit.
Please give me support to my email adress.
Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #316834 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No Access to the backend
Super Users can not use frontend password recovery. That's a limitation imposed by Joomla it self in Joomlas user object behavior. Installing CB does not alter user passwords or Joomla user objects in any way. If you think CB is blocking backend access then it is likely a PHP related fatal error that's doing it and has nothing to do with your password. To prevent CB from loading in backend either find its database rows in the _extensions table and set their published state to 0 for unpublished or block it from loading by deleting or renaming its component folders in /components and /administrator/components.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #316883 by kingkong123
Replied by kingkong123 on topic No Access to the backend
Thank you for the hints. i find in database and the ftp-space the following situation:
1: "databaseCB-kingkong123".
1.1 Is it right to change in "database-extensions" enable 1 to 0 in all 5 elements?
These are all elements i find in _extensions.
In the ftp-space i show you the content:
2: the components ( i cant see CB-datas ?)
3: the admin_components ( i cant see CB-datas ?)
4: the path: administrator_modules_mod_cbadmin1 ( the only place i find CB-data. I changed it "1" ) but without any effect.

It seems to me, that only a part of the CB-Component is installed?
So in the forward thank you you for the help if its possible.

4 years 1 month ago #316899 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No Access to the backend
Set all extensions enabled column to 0 with Community Builder in the name then do the same with "comprofiler". That will completely disable the CB extension. You should probably just check your server error log as backend is probably being blocked due to a fatal error, which most often happens due to server configuration problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn