Can anyone help me?

4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #317674 by acghedini
Can anyone help me? was created by acghedini
Does anyone know what means this message: "Table 'vt20it_comprofiler' already exists" ???

It happened when upgrading CB from 2.4.2 to 2.4.4 and now even the backend CB menu disappeared too.

Thanks for any help.

Alan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 week ago #317698 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can anyone help me?
It tried creating a database table that already exists. I've no clue how that could happen by updating CB though. Especially 24.2 to 2.4.4 as nothing in that regard was touched. Did you backup and restore from Akeeba Backup at any point in time? Sometimes backup tools break the _comprofiler_fields tab and its "table" database column by replacing #__ with the actual table prefix, but that needs to be corrected back to #__ if that happened.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 week ago #317702 by acghedini
Replied by acghedini on topic Can anyone help me?
So, when i tried to run the Community Builder DB Check tool it returns the following:

Table #__comprofiler does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_field_values does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_fields does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_lists does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_members does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_tabs does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_userreports does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_views does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_sessions does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_ratings does not exist

And then, trying to fix it, ,the system returns:

1050 Table 'vsfit_comprofiler' already exists

Originally, the website was restored using akeeba, however the problem happened during the the CB Upgrade.

Can i fix it?

thank you

4 years 1 week ago #317737 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can anyone help me?

Originally, the website was restored using akeeba

Then this is what broke it. Akeeba tampers with CBs tables and breaks a few things. Check the _comprofiler_fields database table and ensure Akeeba didn't replace the #__ in the "table" column with your database prefix (this was a problem before in an older Akeeba release). If it did replace the table prefixes with #__. Aside from that I don't know what to tell you. It seams something went wrong with your backup restore. I do not recommend relying on an extension to make safe backups. Use your hosting panels backup tools to make safe backups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 week ago #317740 by acghedini
Replied by acghedini on topic Can anyone help me?
It´s all right with de table prefix.Thank you anyway...I'll try to reinstall CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn