Privacy plugin confusion

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318745 by fribse2011
Privacy plugin confusion was created by fribse2011
Hi All

I have the privacy plugin installed here, and I had it set up on another site (which is lost), and I've had to completely reinstall it here, and now I can't remember what to do.
It has been a long time since I last looked at this, so I can't remember what is to be done.
I have a list where I show a specific set of subfields, and it is just showing as blanks for most of them.
I don't even see the check marks for myself?
Oh, and I have this in the field parameters layout to make it show symbols:
[cb:if cb_boatapprov="1"]<span class="fa fa-check text-success"></span>[/cb:if]
[cb:if cb_boatapprov="0"]<span class="fa fa-times text-danger"></span>[/cb:if]
And the filter for the list is:
(ue.`cb_boatapprov` = "1") OR (ue.`cb_boatapprov2` = "1")

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #318770 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Privacy plugin confusion
Not sure what this has to do with CB Privacy? Are you saying the fields work as expected once CB Privacy is unpublished? It looks like you're using a layout to display an icon based off the fields value. Note that profile value layout and userlist value layout are separate parameters, which seams to be working for at least 1 row. If a field has never been used its value in the database is probably NULL. Try using the below layout to cover that case.

[cb:if cb_boatapprov="1"]<span class="fa fa-check text-success"></span>[/cb:if]
[cb:if cb_boatapprov!="1"]<span class="fa fa-times text-danger"></span>[/cb:if]

Basically change the "equal to 0" to a "not equal to 1" condition to cover NULL and 0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #318844 by nikondyk
Replied by nikondyk on topic Privacy plugin confusion
Hi Kyle
Thankyou for getting back to me (created the proper account for the new site now :-) ).
I already have this set up for the fields, and changing it from '0' to 'not 1' didn't change anything.
That's what confusing me.
All the users on the list has one of these set, that's the condition for the list.
As you can see on the picture one user shows the fields, but the rest doesn't, that's why I thought it was the privacy thing.

3 years 10 months ago #318848 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Privacy plugin confusion
If you believe it's a privacy issue try unpublishing CB Privacy and see if the fields display. If CB Conditional is installed try unpublishing CB Conditional to see if a configured condition maybe blocking it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #318910 by nikondyk
Ahaaa, if I unpublish the conditional, it shows it perfectly. So I need to find out what is acting up in the conditional plugin.
Thankyou, digging further into it :-)
The two fields are set to 'normal cb'.

3 years 10 months ago #318912 by nikondyk
Weird, I can't find any settings in the list or the like?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn