Image approval

3 years 10 months ago #319132 by piluche
Image approval was created by piluche
Hi,
As admin and moderator , I receive an alert message telling i have to approve an image submitted by a user.
But i dont know which user is concerned.
And impossible to search from who this image is submitted
Is it a way to know which user is submitting an image when receiving this notification mail ?
Thanks for any help
Regards
Phil

The mail text ( in french) :

Un utilisateur a soumis un portrait pour approbation. Connectez-vous et effectuez les opérations nécessaires.

REMARQUE : Ce courriel a été généré automatiquement à partir de Escp Golf (escpalumnigolf.com).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #319147 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Image approval
Image approval for all images is handled on a single image approval page so you shouldn't need to know specifically that a specific users image needs approval since it's just going to show all images pending approval. The email is basically just letting you know there's an image that needs approval and to go to the approval page on frontend. It could use some improvement though, which we'll be redoing when we rewrite fields to allow approval of any field.

You should be able to override it using language overrides to customize it however you like. Its default language key and string are as follows.

Key: UE_IMAGE_ADMIN_MSG
String:
A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.

It's passed through substitutions so you should be able to have the following for example.

[username] has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #319149 by piluche
Replied by piluche on topic Image approval
Thanks very much for that quick reply Krileon,
Though, where can ifind the "single image approval page" you mentionned ?
Anyway, i'll do the substitution you talk about, specially introdicing the {username}
Have a nice evening,
Phil

3 years 10 months ago #319157 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Image approval

Though, where can ifind the "single image approval page" you mentionned ?

A link should be available on the CB Workflows Module or you can create a Joomla menu item to it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn