Error when updating to latest release: Unknown column 'access' in 'field list'

3 years 8 months ago #319653 by ww7q
I get the following error message when updating to the latest release:

Unknown column 'access' in 'field list'

Any idea how to resolve this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319664 by krileon
CB Blogs is the only core database table with an "access" column. What version of CB were you updating from? Does installing over itself a second time resolve the issue? Aside from that it could be a Joomla issue. What version of Joomla are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago #319701 by ww7q
I am updating from 2.4.5+build.2020.05.07.21.35.06.e8f8a6125 and Joomla 3.9.19

Also tried variants: a local server with php 7.3 and 7.4, previous upgrade to Joomla 3.9.20, and multiple overwrites of CB. No difference.

3 years 8 months ago #319702 by ww7q
Just realized that when I run the DB check, I get various schema corrections.
However, when I try to run the repair, I get an success message, although nothing has been changed.

Core CB database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler Column id type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler Column user_id type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler Column hits type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler Column message_number_sent type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler Column avatarapproved type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler Column canvasapproved type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler Column canvasposition type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler Column approved type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler Column confirmed type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler Column banned type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler Column bannedby type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler Column unbannedby type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler Column acceptedterms type is tinyint unsigned instead of tinyint(1) unsigned
Table #__comprofiler_field_values Column fieldvalueid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_field_values Column fieldid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_field_values Column ordering type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_field_values Column sys type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column fieldid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column maxlength type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column size type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column required type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column tabid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column ordering type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column cols type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column rows type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column sys type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column pluginid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_lists Column listid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_lists Column viewaccesslevel type is int unsigned instead of int(10) unsigned
Table #__comprofiler_lists Column ordering type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_members Column referenceid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_members Column memberid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Column id type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Column viewaccesslevel type is int unsigned instead of int(10) unsigned
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Column ordering type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Column published type is tinyint instead of tinyint(3)
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Column iscore type is tinyint instead of tinyint(3)
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Column client_id type is tinyint instead of tinyint(3)
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Column checked_out type is int unsigned instead of int(11) unsigned
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column tabid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column ordering type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column ordering_edit type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column ordering_register type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column pluginid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column sys type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column viewaccesslevel type is int unsigned instead of int(10) unsigned
Table #__comprofiler_userreports Column reportid type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_userreports Column reporteduser type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_userreports Column reportedbyuser type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_userreports Column reportedstatus type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler_views Column viewer_id type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_views Column profile_id type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_views Column viewscount type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_views Column vote type is tinyint instead of tinyint(3)
Table #__comprofiler_sessions Column userid type is int unsigned instead of int(11) unsigned
Table #__comprofiler_sessions Column ui type is tinyint instead of tinyint(4)
Table #__comprofiler_sessions Column expiry_time type is int unsigned instead of int(14) unsigned
Table #__comprofiler_ratings Column id type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_ratings Column user_id type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_ratings Column item type is int instead of int(11)
Table #__comprofiler_ratings Column target type is int instead of int(11)

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319705 by krileon
Did you ever restore your site from a backup? For example using Akeeba Backup? Was your site ever running CB 1.x? Seams odd your database structure is incorrect like that for so many core table columns.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn