[SOLVED] Uploading problems

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #331764 by gustavino
[SOLVED] Uploading problems was created by gustavino
Hi,
when I try tu upload CB I receive this message: lib_filesystem_error_jfile_find_copy 
The component is uploaded, but if I try to open it:  class "basecontroller" not found
Last versionof Joomla 4,last version of CB, Php 8.1
Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #331766 by mehmettas
Replied by mehmettas on topic Uploading problems
Is Community Builder v2.7.4 component compatible with joomla 4 and PHP 8.1?  If not, are you considering upgrading?

1 year 4 months ago #331769 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Uploading problems
CB is compatible with Joomla 4 and PHP 8.1.

when I try tu upload CB I receive this message: lib_filesystem_error_jfile_find_copy

That error means Joomla failed to copy the files during install. That usually means you've a file permission issue or you've configured the tmp directory in Joomla global configuration incorrectly and it's not writable.

The component is uploaded, but if I try to open it: class "basecontroller" not found

We don't have a base controller. CB uses legacy routing in Joomla to remain Joomla 3 compatible. You're likely only seeing this due to the install being incomplete though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gustavino

1 year 4 months ago #331788 by gustavino
Replied by gustavino on topic Uploading problems
Thank you very much for your quick and helpfull replies.
Gustavino

1 year 4 months ago #331803 by gustavino
Replied by gustavino on topic Uploading problems
SOLVED! It was a conflict between CB and Fabrik 4.0 I disabled Fabrik and CB worked. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn