All Users Show As Admin When Admin is Logged In

12 years 3 weeks ago #192877 by Spaatz
I agree, I think it is solely a CB issue. In Kunena, the ranks are fine, it's only in CB when an admin is logged in that the problem pops up.

Would love for a CB admin to register their opinion on the subject here or confirm the issue.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #194974 by BadBBilly
I am new to Joomla and Kunena, but i found that in my "Global Configuration>Permission Settings" for "Registered" both "Access Administration Interface" & "Admin Login" were set to "Allow"

For my particular website setup i am the only Admin to alter/change website, so i turned both to "Denied"

Noticed whenever i switched "Access Administration Interface" back to "Allowed" the username in Kunena would change back to "Site Administrator" with all the admin forum privileges enabled.So now i leave it at "Disabled" and this fixed my problem.

Not sure if this helps anyone but it put a halt to my "All Users Show As Admin Logged In" issue.

cheers, B)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: neilmac500, drilippi

12 years 1 day ago #195649 by Spaatz
Thanks for the contribution Billy,

Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem on my site. It doesn't seem to be a permissions based issue, as best as I can tell.

The problem only appears for the administrator. It is quite strange.

11 years 11 months ago #198762 by sissan38
Hi all,

I am facing the same issue as you.
I have seen this problem today.

I am using Joomla 2.5 and using CB with Kunena.
I have created my website since 3 month so not used any plugin to import users or anything else.

Have you find a solution since the creation of this subject ?

11 years 11 months ago #198764 by Spaatz
No solution yet. Hoping that the next release of CB fixes it. No one seems to have even noticed this thread from the bug tracking team though.

11 years 11 months ago #198800 by heyai
We once hat a similar issue with custom forum ranks. Not sure your problem is the same.

Go to the kunena rank manager and make sure that all custom ranks (like Moderator, Owner, etc) have the minimum posts set to 0.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn