All Users Show As Admin When Admin is Logged In

11 years 9 months ago #203077 by Phear Chyld
Replied by Phear Chyld on topic Re: All Users Show As Admin When Admin is Logged In
I just migrated CB and it's modules to 1.8.1 and still see the issue (www.wvgamers.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist&Itemid=180). Did you do anything else besides update?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #203078 by dark_dragon
Replied by dark_dragon on topic Re: All Users Show As Admin When Admin is Logged In
No all I did was update the modules and components I did however also upgrade Joomla to 2.5.6

I upgraded Joomla before I upgraded CB and I had the same issue and as soon as I upgraded CB it was fixed.

11 years 9 months ago #203079 by Phear Chyld
Replied by Phear Chyld on topic Re: All Users Show As Admin When Admin is Logged In
I just updated from 2.5.4 to 2.5.6 but the issue persists as you stated. I'm not really sure what they changed to confirm I have the change outside of seeing 1.8.1 and ran all of the CB DB tools.

11 years 9 months ago #203080 by dark_dragon
Replied by dark_dragon on topic Re: All Users Show As Admin When Admin is Logged In
Do other members of your site see regular users as administrator or just the real admins?

Because the problem I was having was that as soon as a new user posted in kunena I would see in there profile the "Administrator" status but the strange thing is only other real admins could see it, as soon as a regular user would look into a profile they would see it as "Fresh Boarder" the way it should look.

11 years 9 months ago #203081 by Phear Chyld
I noticed the same thing in the beginning but now it seems to be the same no matter what. I have verified that some accounts show as Administrators when I am logged in as an admin, registered user and logged out.

11 years 9 months ago #203082 by dark_dragon
That is strange that you are still getting the same thing. I just verified that its fixed for me just to make sure my eyes are not playing tricks on me and everything seems fine. I wonder if the problem is still there for the other users?

I never did this but maybe clear the cache in Joomla and clean out the cookies of your browser and see if the problem is still there.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn