CBreCaptcha problem

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247180 by Yxos
CBreCaptcha problem was created by Yxos
I use Joomla 2.5.24 with CB 1.9.1 with activated CBreCaptcha plugin.

The profile holds the option to send an email to another user, using the form designet for this; /emailuser?uid=nnn.

This form contains two input fields; Subject and Text. Right after the text, where the Captcha should be there is instead an error message:

Warning: Parameter 4 to getcbrecaptchaTab::onAfterEmailUserForm() expected to be a

reference, value given in /mysite.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 583

Since no captcha is diplayed, nor can it be entered, and the email cannot be sent.

I have checked that the plugin.class.php contains the latest coding by comparing it to the latest 1.9.1 download. They match 100%

What can be the problem?

Yxos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247181 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBreCaptcha problem

Yxos wrote: I use Joomla 2.5.24 with CB 1.9.1 with activated CBreCaptcha plugin.

The profile holds the option to send an email to another user, using the form designet for this; /emailuser?uid=nnn.

This form contains two input fields; Subject and Text. Right after the text, where the Captcha should be there is instead an error message:

Warning: Parameter 4 to getcbrecaptchaTab::onAfterEmailUserForm() expected to be a

reference, value given in /mysite.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 583

Since no captcha is diplayed, nor can it be entered, and the email cannot be sent.

I have checked that the plugin.class.php contains the latest coding by comparing it to the latest 1.9.1 download. They match 100%

What can be the problem?

Suggest you contact the CB recaptcha developers for support on this one.

9 years 8 months ago #248212 by Yxos
Replied by Yxos on topic CBreCaptcha problem
Thank you for your advice. How do I contact them ?

Yxos

9 years 8 months ago #248213 by Yxos
Replied by Yxos on topic CBreCaptcha problem
Wait a sec... I realized that I was running CBrecaptcha 1.1.9. Upgrading to current 1.2.2 did the trick.
Problem solved!

Yxos

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn