Comment articles & show in profile

9 years 6 months ago #249720 by m21
Hello,

I am totally new to CB and, appart from the most basic features (creating a profile, etc) I would like to use it to add comments to any articles in my web. Then, it would also be great that this activity is reflected in a dedicated tab in the customer profile.

I know there are some extensions that are focused on Commenting articles, but I would like it to be compatible with CB.

Do you know if all this can be done using only CB? if not, which additional extension do you recommend?

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Alf

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #249722 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Comment articles & show in profile

m21 wrote: Hello,

I am totally new to CB and, appart from the most basic features (creating a profile, etc) I would like to use it to add comments to any articles in my web. Then, it would also be great that this activity is reflected in a dedicated tab in the customer profile.

I know there are some extensions that are focused on Commenting articles, but I would like it to be compatible with CB.

Do you know if all this can be done using only CB? if not, which additional extension do you recommend?

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Alf

CB has no functionality for article commenting.

There are many JED commenting extensions that also have CB plugin support.
No recommendations as I have not used any of them on my own.

9 years 6 months ago #249727 by m21
Replied by m21 on topic Comment articles & show in profile
Thank you very much for your fast reply.

Do you know which CB plugin should work with commenting extensions such as extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/articles-comments/12259 or extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/ratings-a-reviews/22534??

As I said, the intention would be to integrate the number of comments (and links to the commented article) and the rating in the CB user's profile page (maybe thourh a dedicated tab).

Thanks again!

8 years 10 months ago #265952 by mk3
Replied by mk3 on topic Comment articles & show in profile
I think you could try this one: JComments.
It also has integration with Community Builder.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn