A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.

9 years 2 months ago #258035 by Gooner67
I have received an email saying 'A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.'. When I log in as an Admin I can see the user has tried to load a new canvas image but I cant see where to approve it. Where do I approve use of uploaded images?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258054 by nant

Gooner67 wrote: I have received an email saying 'A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.'. When I log in as an Admin I can see the user has tried to load a new canvas image but I cant see where to approve it. Where do I approve use of uploaded images?

Guessing you did not follow this:
www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/community-builder/getting-started

You need the workflow module.

Also please look/watch our videos here:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PuyzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

9 years 2 months ago #258069 by Gooner67
Thanks but giving me a list of 12 lessons to read through and over 20 videos to watch doesnt help. Having watched all videos and read every lesson I can watch, I still know nothing and was just after a pointer to the answer not a library of possible fixes.

9 years 2 months ago #258075 by heyai

Gooner67 wrote: Thanks but giving me a list of 12 lessons to read through and over 20 videos to watch doesnt help. Having watched all videos and read every lesson I can watch, I still know nothing and was just after a pointer to the answer not a library of possible fixes.

Nick did point out that you need the CB workflow module. Do you have it installed, published and visible? Does it list tasks?

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

9 years 2 months ago #258080 by nant

Gooner67 wrote: Thanks but giving me a list of 12 lessons to read through and over 20 videos to watch doesnt help. Having watched all videos and read every lesson I can watch, I still know nothing and was just after a pointer to the answer not a library of possible fixes.

As heyai kindly stated (thank you) I did point out that:

You need the workflow module.

This is explained here:

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/community-builder/getting-started/18458-community-builder-workflows-module

9 years 2 months ago #258652 by Gooner67
Is the workflow module an optional extra as I cant find it in my version?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn