[SOLVED] blank page on updating cb

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #261617 by myann
[SOLVED] blank page on updating cb was created by myann
Hi,
I am on joomla 2.5.28 and I just try to update cb from 1.9.1 version to the last one but I have a blank page under the community builder menu. And my website is over in the frontend, I have to do a backup.

Can anybody help please ?

thanks

regards

Myann

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #261630 by nant
Replied by nant on topic blank page on updating cb

myann wrote: Hi,
I am on joomla 2.5.28 and I just try to update cb from 1.9.1 version to the last one but I have a blank page under the community builder menu. And my website is over in the frontend, I have to do a backup.

Can anybody help please ?

thanks

regards

Myann

Please first follow the blank page FAQ article to debug your situation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #261758 by myann
Replied by myann on topic blank page on updating cb
Hi,
thank you for this piece of advice.

In the debug mode, I have this error :
Fatal error: The file /home/focuscre/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsubsfieldstabsprotect/cbsubs.fieldstabsprotect.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with either the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 or for PHP 5.4. in Unknown on line 0

But my provider told I have to change my php version for php 5.5 because of their update.
So what can I do ?

Thank you

Myann

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #261762 by myann
Replied by myann on topic blank page on updating cb
Hi,
the problem comes from UddeIM which was not updated.

I did it (components + all cb plugins) and everything is ok on the frontend and back end. But I had to change my php version for php 5.4 and my provider will not be ok with it because, soon, they will change for php 5.5. I just have a few time, so the problem about Ioncube still exists.

Thank you so much

Myann

9 years 2 weeks ago #261775 by nant
Replied by nant on topic blank page on updating cb

myann wrote: In the debug mode, I have this error :
Fatal error: The file <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>focuscre/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsubsfieldstabsprotect/cbsubs.fieldstabsprotect.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with either the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 or for PHP 5.4. in Unknown on line 0

But my provider told I have to change my php version for php 5.5 because of their update.
So what can I do ?

Thank you

Myann

You are using an old CBSubs proprietary plugin that needs ioncube.

Your options are 3:

1. Update your ioncube loader to the PHP compatible version (maybe your host can help)
2. Remove CBSubs if you are not using it
3. Update to CBSubs GPL 3.0 (or CBSubs GPL 4.0 if you are on CB 2.0+). This way no ioncube is needed.

For the thirs option you need to purchase a CBSubs GPL subscription.

9 years 2 weeks ago #261901 by myann
Replied by myann on topic [SOLVED] blank page on updating cb
Hi, ok
Thank you,
I will update it as soon as possible, when I will have money ;-)

so the topic is solved.

Myann

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn