CB 2.0 Userlist and Edit Userdetails not Responsive

8 years 11 months ago #262591 by testcouch
hi, is this a Bug in 2.0.7? CB Profile is Responsive and working perfect, but Userlist (Size 3 with 4 columns) and Edit Userdetails page are not Responsive!?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #262595 by nant

testcouch wrote: hi, is this a Bug in 2.0.7? CB Profile is Responsive and working perfect, but Userlist (Size 3 with 4 columns) and Edit Userdetails page are not Responsive!?

Looks totally responsive in my test site (using Joomla 3.4 default template)

8 years 11 months ago #262598 by testcouch
hello nant, on my test site it does not look responsive! (using Joomla 2.5.28)

please check with iPhone or use ipadpeek.com/

here are a screencast video from my test site: screencast.com/t/8hOhxRJK

8 years 11 months ago #262602 by nant

testcouch wrote: hello nant, on my test site it does not look responsive! (using Joomla 2.5.28)

please check with iPhone or use ipadpeek.com/

here are a screencast video from my test site: screencast.com/t/8hOhxRJK

That is most likely due to your Joomla template that is not responsive.

8 years 11 months ago #262657 by testcouch

nant wrote: That is most likely due to your Joomla template that is not responsive.

CB Profile is full Responsive and working perfect so it can't be a issue with my Joomla Template because CB Profile, Uaerlist and Edit Userdetails use all the same Template! can i send you a link to my test page for checkig this? :)

8 years 11 months ago #262670 by nant

testcouch wrote:

nant wrote: That is most likely due to your Joomla template that is not responsive.

CB Profile is full Responsive and working perfect so it can't be a issue with my Joomla Template because CB Profile, Uaerlist and Edit Userdetails use all the same Template! can i send you a link to my test page for checkig this? :)

Well there might be a css conflict then on the userlist page with something else you have on your website or your template.

Also please use a browser to test responsiveness - sometimes the simulators are not showing correctly.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn