Strange layout issue with contact info

8 years 2 months ago #277484 by haasdijk
Strange layout issue with contact info was created by haasdijk
I installed the latest version of joomla and want to use community builder for user management. The contact information is unfortunately aligned in a strange way. This happens in profile view and during searches in lists.
I can't find where to change this. Is there anyone who can help me with that?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #277490 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Strange layout issue with contact info

haasdijk wrote: I installed the latest version of joomla and want to use community builder for user management. The contact information is unfortunately aligned in a strange way. This happens in profile view and during searches in lists.
I can't find where to change this. Is there anyone who can help me with that?

Hi and welcome to our forums.

This is most likely due to your Joomla template.

Verify by switching to default Joomla template and see.

8 years 2 months ago #277514 by haasdijk
Replied by haasdijk on topic Strange layout issue with contact info
Thanks nick. I thought of that and tried the standard templates. But that did not solve the problem.

8 years 2 months ago #277527 by nant

haasdijk wrote: Thanks nick. I thought of that and tried the standard templates. But that did not solve the problem.

looks like something installed is altering the label style
normally it's a 3rd party joomla template, but it could be a module, etc..

8 years 2 months ago #277667 by haasdijk
Replied by haasdijk on topic Strange layout issue with contact info
Nick,

Sorry for not checking properly and my somewhat late reaction. You're right. When i change the standard template to beez3 there is no problem with the label style. My template is a joomlabamboo template (the latest ascent2). Very pretty but apparently with some issues.
Is there a way of getting this right without altering the ascent2 template, for obvious reasons? I don't mind changing some .php code in your templates. I just record them and apply them when there are updates.

Thanks again,
Peter

8 years 2 months ago #277686 by nant

haasdijk wrote: Nick,

Sorry for not checking properly and my somewhat late reaction. You're right. When i change the standard template to beez3 there is no problem with the label style. My template is a joomlabamboo template (the latest ascent2). Very pretty but apparently with some issues.
Is there a way of getting this right without altering the ascent2 template, for obvious reasons? I don't mind changing some .php code in your templates. I just record them and apply them when there are updates.

Thanks again,
Peter

No idea - you should consult the template provider for help on this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn