CB Login Issue

7 years 3 months ago #288633 by donkey12
CB Login Issue was created by donkey12
Hi Sir,

I have integrated CB in my site and i am using CB Login for login module. This module is placed in top right corner.

In my site, CB login does not work on home page only.

My site is www.beautyontrial.co.uk/

please advice the solution.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #288668 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login Issue
What do you mean it doesn't work? It displays and submitted fine for me using Chrome.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #288676 by donkey12
Replied by donkey12 on topic CB Login Issue
Hi krileon,
The module works fine on all pages except the homepage.
- Any attempt to login from the homepage won’t work.
- Any access to the homepage while logged in, will log out the users.

7 years 3 months ago #288677 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login Issue

- Any access to the homepage while logged in, will log out the users.

Then you've a cross-domain issue. Ensure live_site within configuration.php is empty (set to ''). Next ensure your Joomla menu item is a valid Joomla internal Joomla menu link. If you're using any form of login/logout redirects ensure you've supplied a non-SEF URL beginning with index.php.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds