Problems with Userlist / Edit after upgrade to 2.1.0

7 years 3 months ago #289886 by mk3
Hi there!
I have the same problem Kyle.
When this update correction will take effect?
And if I want to correct this User profile edit type by myself, where must I do it? Didn't undrestand were well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #289936 by krileon
Legacy menu item migration is already fixed in latest build. There's another issue as follows that's also fixed, but not in current build (will be in the next).

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6400

Once merged and released (probably later today or early tomorrow) you should have no further URL issues for External URLs when using SEF.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290190 by mk3
Well, I've just updated CB. But this problem still remains, you can see it on this screenshot (when the site moderator/administrator tries to edit some other users profile - he sees his own contact information, but normally he should see the users contact information):

As you see the site is in another language, what we see on it:
Login field, password field, and on other tabs we have phone number and e-mail fields, but as I say, in place of users contacts we see admin contacts (actually the admin, that is editing this profile).

I thought this problem would go away after update?
Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290311 by krileon
Turn off SEF. Edit a users profile. Then review what Itemid is present in the URL. Find the menu item associated with that Itemid and ensure the menu item is valid internal Joomla menu item. It should be a menu item to CBs profile edit page with no user parameter supplied. If it does it even with SEF disabled it isn't our router doing it and probably something deliberately configured (e.g. a redirect action in CB Auto Actions).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291399 by mk3
Sorry for the delay... Well I looked for what you've said - I turned off SEF and the Profile Edit works fine with SEF off.
I've serched the menu item (the one that was in the address), found it: Profile Edit.

As you see, the Type of menu entry is empty.
What should I do?
Attachments:

7 years 2 months ago #291400 by mk3
I've repaire'd it.

Just entered for "Type of menu entry" = CB Profile Edit, and now everything works fine =)

Thats the kind of things that kills me in the web developping, when you're searching for an error for months, when it's a little stupid thing, that take only 1 minute to be repaired..... Don't you think so? =) LOL

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn