PMS not working

7 years 3 months ago #289353 by giorgionasis
PMS not working was created by giorgionasis
Hallo there,

after update to CB 2.1.0

the pms system is not working. I am able to sent through the component of uddeim but not with pms plugin of the CB

I have the following message in blank page after "send message"

Not Found

The requested URL /profile/pluginclass/pms.mypmspro was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #289375 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PMS not working
Quick Message with SEF enabled works fine in my tests. Please ensure you've latest CB build 2.1.0+build.2016.12.28.01.24.32.d61585943 installed. If still not working try disabling SEF then try again to see if it still gives an error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290073 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic PMS not working
Hallo Kyle,

sorry for the late response. If i disable SEF then the profile is not opening at all. There is an infinite loading of the page..

Am i missing something?

Thank you

7 years 3 months ago #290074 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic PMS not working
Kyle,

i just tried something else.
I have enabled the SEF but disabled the URL Rewriting. Like this it is working.

Have you any idea?

7 years 3 months ago #290098 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PMS not working
Probably don't have htaccess.txt renamed to .htaccess or there maybe a rewriting error in .htaccess.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290164 by nant
Replied by nant on topic PMS not working

giorgionasis wrote: Hallo Kyle,

sorry for the late response. If i disable SEF then the profile is not opening at all. There is an infinite loading of the page..

Am i missing something?

Thank you

Please take a look at the CB Primer Book - there is a section on private messaging.
There are also free videos on our youtube channel.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.811 seconds