[SOLVED] CB -> rewritting URL

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #289811 by sebpl
[SOLVED] CB -> rewritting URL was created by sebpl
Hi,

When a visitor use directly the CB login (login / logout / lost pasword / inscription ...) -> the rewriting url working fine
-> I mean a have something like this : mywebsite/lostpassword.html or mywebsite/login.html

When a visitor trying to access to a menu which are specialy menu for "enregistred" -> he is automatically redirected to the login page or inscription page BUT
the url rewriting doesn't work, I have something like this mywebsite/component/comprofiler/login.html

I don't want that people see component/comprifiler... How I could change this ?
Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #289812 by sebpl
Replied by sebpl on topic CB -> rewritting URL
Hi have also one more questions:

I have the same problem url rewritring when a visitor clic to the confirmation code in the email he obtain after inscription:
mywebsite/component/comprofiler/confirm.html?confirmcode
And when the inscription is done:
mywebsite/component/comprofiler/saveregisters.html

-> of course how I could change these URL without component/comprofiler

And THE big question for me is where I can edit the text of these URL -> for confirmcode there is a text and for saveregisters there is a text too but I don't know where I have to go to change this text. Is i t possible ?

7 years 2 months ago #289817 by sebpl

sebpl wrote: Hi,

When a visitor trying to access to a menu which are specialy menu for "enregistred" -> he is automatically redirected to the login page or inscription page BUT
the url rewriting doesn't work, I have something like this mywebsite/component/comprofiler/login.html

How I could change this ?

-> done :)
Joomla -> Extensions -> Plugin -> community builder -> PARSE URLS and added the last position (ITEMID to enable (was on disabled) and it's work :)

7 years 2 months ago #289840 by sebpl
Do everyone could me teach how to change the text (whereI can do this) of:

confirmcode and for saveregisters

7 years 2 months ago #289851 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB -> rewritting URL
There is no SEF parsing for either of those views.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #289854 by sebpl
I am no longuer talking about rewriting url :) but another thing:

When a visitor use the inscription form he obtain an email with a link to click on for validate his account.
If he click on the link he goes to the web site to this page: /component/comprofiler/confirm.html?confirmcode
and there is a text that say something like : "thank you for confirming your account blablabla"
-> where I can change this text/article ?

Same question when a visitor finish to validate his account there is a special page: /component/comprofiler/saveregisters.html with a text that say something like: "successful registration ! to complete the registration process is necessary to confirm your email address and blablabla"
-> where I can change this text/article

Because in CB I only know where changing text for login/logout/inscription /email automatic after inscription but not these 2 part..

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn