[#6467] Show / display disabled users in a CB list ?

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #290428 by tribalion
Hi all,

Everything is in the title,
I would like to display a list of disabled user (former worker of an institute) accessible from registered group,
but it only visible to admin group.

Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks - Eric

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #290465 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Show / display disabled users in a CB list ?
Did you try editing your userlist and taking a look around? There's parameters in userlist edit for everything you're wanting. Parameters > Display has parameters for displaying blocked users, etc.. Global has parameters for what view access level can access the userlist and what usergroups are displayed on it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #290525 by tribalion
Replied by tribalion on topic Show / display disabled users in a CB list ?
Hi,

yes the access level of the list is set to registere
and the parameter show blocked is also set to yes
But the TIP of this option say :
"Whether this list shows blocked users or not. Note only moderators can access these users profile. Default is no."
And I would like the blocked users of this list accessible for the level registered, so as it is this does not seem possible.

Thks

7 years 2 months ago #290570 by krileon
The blocked users on the list should be displayed, but no one except moderators can actually access their profile. There is no parameter to change this behavior and no plans for one as it makes absolutely no sense for non-moderators to access blocked profiles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #290587 by tribalion
Replied by tribalion on topic Show / display disabled users in a CB list ?
I have reproduce it on a fresh installaton without anything else and basic configuration and
I confirm that the blocked users in list are hidden from users who don't have a special right level, registered users for exemple can't see blocked.
I am clearly referring to user list, not profile.

I my project it could make sens to access to former workers, the list shoulf be enough, thoses workers are no longer allowed to connect, but we have to provide a list of them accessible for all users.

Eric

7 years 2 months ago #290661 by krileon
Was able to confirm on our demo site and have added a bug ticket to look into it further. It's possible it's doing this on purpose since those profiles can't be accessed, but it should instead just be disabling their row click usage.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6467

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn