CB Register problem with registration email

7 years 2 months ago #290793 by uartur
Hi, I've got problem with CB Register.
When new user is register in my site, www.konferencjemedyczne.info, no message is sending, to user, to administrators.
It was happen after upgrade.

Any idea? :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #290854 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Register problem with registration email
Check your mailer settings. The registration email address within CB > Configuration > Registration should be on the same domain your emails are sent from or left blank so it uses whatever you set the from address to within Joomla global configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #291444 by Mathyas
Replied by Mathyas on topic CB Register problem with registration email

krileon wrote: Check your mailer settings....

I have the same problem.
I think the options are good, but the e-mail service is doesn't work?
There are no notifications moderator approval... :(

Test mail worinkg in global congiguration.
Attachments:

7 years 2 months ago #291485 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Register problem with registration email
Joomla does not error if SMTP is not configured correctly. It will fallback to phpmailer or sendmail. So Joomla mass mailer won't indicate it's working. CB will error that the SMTP connection failed if credentials are wrong otherwise it'll provide a mailer error for whatever failed. Change to phpmailer or sendmail and see if either of those work.

Moderator notifications also need to be enabled within CB > Configuration > Moderation and your user within CB > User Management needs to be configured to receive moderator emails.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bascherz

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn