How I can this

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #291043 by VladimirJustGo
How I can this was created by VladimirJustGo
How can I do to appear as comments here (image down). I open the image, but the white column blank.
Also, I'm interested in how to get the name of the photo below. In general, as well as to make this picture?
i89.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0206/02/e592cdb0a6bcee212a2815e456f88702.png

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #291090 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How I can this
That's CB Gallery with CB Activity. CB Gallery provides the gallery functionality and CB Activity provides the comment stream.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291095 by VladimirJustGo
Replied by VladimirJustGo on topic How I can this

krileon wrote: That's CB Gallery with CB Activity. CB Gallery provides the gallery functionality and CB Activity provides the comment stream.

But where I can choose to display comments in a white column? As the image

7 years 2 months ago #291107 by nant
Replied by nant on topic How I can this

VladimirJustGo wrote:

krileon wrote: That's CB Gallery with CB Activity. CB Gallery provides the gallery functionality and CB Activity provides the comment stream.

As Kyle mentioned - you would need CB Gallery and CB Activity and most likely CB Auto Actions.
You would need a Professional paid membership to download these.

7 years 2 months ago #291110 by VladimirJustGo
Replied by VladimirJustGo on topic How I can this

nant wrote:

VladimirJustGo wrote:

As Kyle mentioned - you would need CB Gallery and CB Activity and most likely CB Auto Actions.
You would need a Professional paid membership to download these.

I have it. The fact that I bought a site owner who purchased the expansion of these plug-ins. They are installed in the system. But comments in the white column is not displayed. How to configure this feature?

7 years 2 months ago #291160 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How I can this
Ensure CB Gallery, CB Activity, and CB Auto Actions are all up to date. Next ensure they're all published and public. Now go to System Actions and enable the comments action for CB Gallery.

For future reference we do not provide support for non-subscriber accounts. Please post in the support forums with the account that has an active subscription for continued support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds