[SOLVED] Install Community Builder CB

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #291783 by elvisito1245
Replied by elvisito1245 on topic Install Community Builder CB
I can not change hosting. I have paid for a year.
I have read that the new database versions will not have that restriction.
Then I can not install CB community builder. Can you tell me another extension of similar characteristics?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291815 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install Community Builder CB
Within Extensions > Manage > Database click Fix to see if there's any Joomla database fixes necessary. Once done navigate to CB > Tools and run the database tools fixing any issues found. Next install latest CB build and see if your issue persists. If it does there's nothing more I can advise as it's a database configuration problem as advised earlier.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #291912 by elvisito1245
innodb_large_prefix is on. And still giving error when installing CB.
You in your last post told me that once done navigate to CB> Tools and run the database tools fixing any issues found. Next install latest CB build and see if your issue persists. But I do not find CB> Tools.

7 years 1 month ago #291936 by krileon

innodb_large_prefix is on. And still giving error when installing CB.

You can not be getting that error if MYSQL is configured properly and your database tables are configured properly. In phpmyadmin under Operations of each table you should have the following.

Storage Engine: InnoDB
ROW_FORMAT: Dynamic

You in your last post told me that once done navigate to CB> Tools and run the database tools fixing any issues found. Next install latest CB build and see if your issue persists. But I do not find CB> Tools.

See Components > Community Builder > Tools.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #292010 by elvisito1245
Could I install CB version 1.9 or 2.0? Where can I download this versions?

7 years 1 month ago #292058 by krileon
You can download CB 1.x on our forge below. Older CB 2.x can be downloaded using the version dropdown on our downloads page. You need to have your host fix your database, fix it yourself, or change to a better host.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/files

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.561 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn