[SOLVED] Install Community Builder CB

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #291642 by elvisito1245
[SOLVED] Install Community Builder CB was created by elvisito1245
When I try to install Community Builder CB, it gives me the following error:
Index column size too large. The maximum column size is 767 bytes. SQL=CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_field_values` ( `fieldvalueid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `fieldid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `fieldtitle` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `fieldlabel` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `fieldgroup` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `sys` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`fieldvalueid`), KEY `fieldid_ordering` (`fieldid`, `ordering`), KEY `fieldtitle_id` (`fieldtitle`, `fieldid`), KEY `fieldlabel_id` (`fieldlabel`, `fieldid`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=16, ENGINE=InnoDB
Paquete Instalar: Se produjo un error instalando la extensión: com_comprofiler.zip

The name of the table in the database is jos_comprofiler.
Do I have to change the name to #__ comprofiler_field-values?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291682 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install Community Builder CB
Ensure Joomla and CB all have their engine set to InnoDB using phpmyadmin. If still having issues contact your host as it doesn't look like InnoDB is properly configured with innodb_large_prefix.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #291734 by elvisito1245
Replied by elvisito1245 on topic Install Community Builder CB
I have consulted with the hosting provider and have answered the following: there are sometimes errors when visiting websites such as "internal server error" or "Service temporarily unavailable" "Time out" because the scripts need to use a time Execution higher than the one configured on the server To try to solve this problem, increase the execution time with PHP parameters with the help of a php.ini:

memory_limit
max_execution_time
max_input_time
post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

Note: The php.ini file must be hosted in each of the folders that contain php scripts (it does not have effect when it is hosted in a directory in its own subdirectories). You can in turn, to facilitate everything, to create symlinks of the subfolders to the generic php.ini.

Can you help me to create this php.ini file? I do not quite understand what they tell me. Thank you.

7 years 1 month ago #291740 by krileon
Your issue has nothing to do with PHP. Your MYSQL is not configured properly. All your Joomla database tables should have the table engine set to InnoDB and your MYSQL needs to have innodb_large_prefix configured otherwise the index size is too small. Your host is likely the only one that can fix your innodb_large_prefix issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #291770 by elvisito1245
Replied by elvisito1245 on topic Install Community Builder CB
The mysql version is 5.6.35. Could the database be updated?
The host company says it can not do anything.

7 years 1 month ago #291779 by krileon
Your MYSQL doesn't need to be updated. Innodb just needs to be configured properly, which it's not. Your host has to fix this as innodb_large_prefix is not configured correctly. If they won't or don't know how I highly suggest finding a more experienced host.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn