[SOLVED] Problem with CB User Management/Edit User

6 years 11 months ago #292686 by cpm
Thanks Krileon.

I do use LastPass so this is a possibility although the incorrect data does not appear to be related to anything I have saved in LastPass. I'll look into this to see if I can clarify the use of autofill.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #292705 by cpm
Hi Krileon,

You were quite right, it is down to LastPass. I disabled the plu in for Chrome and it all worked as it should. I re-enabled the plug in and unticked the option to autocomplete and it still works fine.

Thanks for the tip.

Regards

CHris

6 years 11 months ago #292712 by nant

cpm wrote: Hi Krileon,

You were quite right, it is down to LastPass. I disabled the plu in for Chrome and it all worked as it should. I re-enabled the plug in and unticked the option to autocomplete and it still works fine.

Thanks for the tip.

Regards

CHris

@Kyle: Thanks for helping out on these free community forums. Even going above and beyond with issues that are not CB related.

@cpm: I am glad your issues has been identified on these forums and you are progressing with final resolution. Please feel free to help on the forums in any way you can. Also please consider taking your CB site to the next level with a paid Professional subscription (this keeps the project going and put food on the table of developers -- like Kyle).

6 years 8 months ago #295775 by moonlit-media
Replied by moonlit-media on topic Problem with CB User Management/Edit User
CB - Has this still resolved the issue for you? I am having a similar issue, and am hoping to find some resolution.

6 years 8 months ago #295779 by cpm
Yes, the problem was caused by the Last Pass plug in for Chrome. Unticking the autocomplete preference in the plug in resolved the issue. I don't know if other password managers will have the same effect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.709 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn