[SOLVED] Change Profile Position on Page

7 years 4 days ago - 6 years 11 months ago #293357 by N8O
I would simply like to move the entire profile up on the page, just below the nav bar (see image cb2). I am able to do it in the inspector easy enough, but otherwise no luck. I am using the latest version of Community Builder with Joomla 3.6.5 and a T3 bootstrap template (purity iii). I purchased CB Content hoping I could assign the profile to a module and position that way. I could be way off base, I am a complete beginner. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Apologies if this issue has been addressed. I've looked through many posts and could not find. Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 days ago #293375 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change Profile Position on Page
Your issue is entirely with your Joomla template creating that gap. Probably a module position still being rendered even with no modules or is simply how the template is designed. You can probably fix it with custom CSS. Suggest contacting the template developer encase they've some sort of UI configuration you can do to fix it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: N8O

7 years 3 days ago #293393 by N8O
Replied by N8O on topic Change Profile Position on Page
Thank you for your quick reply. If I find a solution I will post for other CB users.

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #293659 by N8O
Replied by N8O on topic Change Profile Position on Page
You were spot on, it was a module that I had overlooked. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn