Userlist search and pagination not working

6 years 10 months ago #294005 by Ciloulette
Userlist search and pagination not working was created by Ciloulette
Hi all,

I have an issue with a userlist, the only one I have for my registered members : neither the search function, nor the pagination works and the link goes to the same page with asking for login...
Please go to fnctasudest.fr and click "nos troupes" link in the horizontal menu to display the list and see those problems.

I don't know exactly when the issue appeared, maybe after Joomla 3.7 upgrading, but I'm not sure of that...

Thanks for any help.

Rgds

Joomla 3.7
CB 2.1.2
PHP 5.6.30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294009 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Userlist search and pagination not working
Paging and search are using Itemid 354, which makes no sense. Looks like you did not correctly setup menu links to CB. Create an internal Joomla menu item to your userlist. As is it's trying to link to your login page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294047 by Ciloulette
Replied by Ciloulette on topic Userlist search and pagination not working
Thank you Krileon but I do not understand what you mean by "Create an internal Joomla menu item to your userlist".
Could you please give me in details what I have to do ?
Thanks

6 years 10 months ago #294068 by krileon
Your Joomla menu link to your userlist should have a menu type of Community Builder > Userlist. It should not be an External menu item. Review your menu items to CB and ensure they're all properly setup as internal menu items by not using an external menu type.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #294847 by Ciloulette
Replied by Ciloulette on topic Userlist search and pagination not working
Thank you Kyle, but I really don't understand the problem of the menu item type. The menu item for my userlist is a Community Builder>Userlist and I don't see where I can set it to an internal menu item and not an external menu item...
Could you please be more specific for the settings of the menu item ?
Thanks

6 years 9 months ago #294863 by krileon

The menu item for my userlist is a Community Builder>Userlist and I don't see where I can set it to an internal menu item and not an external menu item...

That is an internal menu item in that case. Aside from that I've no idea what's wrong with your userlist. I'm unable to confirm your issue across several installs. My guess is you've something installed possibly conflicting. Ensure everything installed is up to date, clear any cache, and retest to see if issue persists. If issue persists start disabling non-core extensions and CB plugins 1 by 1 until issue goes away. Be sure to also test default Joomla protostar template to rule out template conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn