[SOLVED] How to add user to a list

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #294361 by Shorty2012
[SOLVED] How to add user to a list was created by Shorty2012
Good morning, sorry to bother you with a Newbee question: how can i add a user to a list?
I did not find an option in the user management...

thankx for assisting.
greetings
Björn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294364 by nant
Replied by nant on topic How to add user to a list

Shorty2012 wrote: Good morning, sorry to bother you with a Newbee question: how can i add a user to a list?
I did not find an option in the user management...

thankx for assisting.
greetings
Björn

Please download and study the also free CB Primer Book.
It also references our video tutorials.

6 years 9 months ago #294501 by Shorty2012
Replied by Shorty2012 on topic How to add user to a list
Hi and thanks for replying.

still grappling with that issue, cause i cannot find a hint in your document how to apply the list to the several user.
Can you be more precise pls?

thank you again
BJ

6 years 9 months ago #294522 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to add user to a list
You don't add a user to a list. It displays every user that fits the criteria of your userlist. So if you've a condition for a specific field value it only shows users with that field value. If you select a specific usergroup it only shows users with that specific usergroup. You can find an assortment of videos on how to use CB 2.x below.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PuyzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shorty2012

6 years 9 months ago #294544 by Shorty2012
Replied by Shorty2012 on topic How to add user to a list
Hi! Thnks a lot... now i understand! :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn