Userlist / How to modifiy the link of profile redirection ? [GANTRY5]

6 years 9 months ago #294712 by jul1731
Hi guys,

When I am on a userlist and when I want to go on a profile, it automatically redirects me toward this link:
localhost/index.php/component/comprofiler/userprofile?Itemid=150

It redirects then to a page only visible on the homepage of my website. Would you know a way to modify this link or to assign it to another page ?

I hope I am understandable and thanks in advance for your help...

Website details:
Joomla version: 3.7.2
PHP version: 7.0.15
Gantry 5 extension

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #294730 by krileon
You can't modify the link userlist sends users to. It should send them to that users profile. Yours appears to be missing SEO likely due to a missing Joomla menu item to CBs profile page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn